SC - Medi Feast-semi-silly

Uduido at aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Tue Jun 3 16:19:54 PDT 1997

<< Not exactly a primary source, but better than nothing :)  And the
 recipes in this book have *never* failed, no matter how many I've
 tried. >>

I tho't a primary source was the first reference you came to? :-P. Seriously
tho?, many times I have taken al-Bhagdadi to the kitchen rolled up my sleeves
and went to cooking. Absolutely nothing has ever been a flop and all were
delicious. Believe me if you try it you'll like it.

Lord Ras