SC - All members

Varju at aol.com Varju at aol.com
Wed Jun 4 07:54:40 PDT 1997

I must agree completely with our good list administrator here.  I am
definitely one of those cooks that prefers that those I cook for get enough
to eat and enjoy the feast rather than worry about how period the recipes
are.  I originally joined this list because I had heard it was a good place
to get advice on running feasts and good recipes.  I have several recipes of
my own that I would be willing to share, but the one time I offered no one
took me up on the offer.  In fact the only response was the statement of a
web site where a period recipe could be found.

We must appreciate the fact that while some cooks  are very concerned about
documentation and cooking period feasts, others are not.  We all need to be
aware and respectful of the other mind-set.

Fekete Hollo Noemi