SC - Italian Renaissance----any translations out there?

maddie teller-kook meadhbh at io.com
Fri Jun 6 05:32:09 PDT 1997

Ok....Aoife....I too am back on the 'let's talk about food' bandwagon!!!

Does anyone know of ANY translated italian renaissance cookbooks?  I
have a few italian cookbooks with 'period' style recipes in them but no
way to verify ingredients. One of the cookbooks I have is "The Heritage
of Italian Cooking" by Lorenza di Medici.  The photographs in the book
are gorgeous. The recipes.well...more than half do not even have the
english translation of the original recipe.

thanks,

meadhbh