National Enquirer as documentation (was: SC - Cabbages and Chard)

Par Leijonhufvud parlei at ki.se
Sun Jun 8 21:34:08 PDT 1997

On Sun, 8 Jun 1997 Uduido at aol.com wrote:

> He didn't? Hmmmmm......where did I put that National Enquirer article?....i
> know it's around here somewhere!!! :-)

Oh, if you've got _solid_ documentation for it it's ok... :-)

But shouldn't it have Elvis, UFOs, or somesuch in it to be more authentic
NE? Lets see; "Lovechild of Elvis, Princess Di and an UFO[1] was seen at a
gas-station on Omaha eating spagetti as brought to Europe by Marco"  Yep,
sounds much more well documented.

/UlfR

[1] Don't ask, you _don't_ want to let my imagination loose on that one.

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                  par.leijonhufvud at labtek.ki.se
299,792,458 meters per second. It's not just a good idea, it's the law