SC - Period Recipes

Volker AElfwine volker_aelfwine at juno.com
Tue Jun 10 00:12:22 PDT 1997

Good Gentles All,

	I wish to thank everyone who replied to my querie on campfire
dishes.  I took note of all of your suggestions, saved them for future
camping events, and ended up with some good ideas.  For the event, which
turned out to be soaking wet throughout, I spent the majority with
breads, meats, fruits, and cheeses.  For the main meal, I chose an
Uzbekistanian Partridge recipie which involved a cream, garlic, and
ginger ish marinade, and substituded chicken pieces.  With it I used the
foil suggestion, and grouped onions, fresh green beans, mushrooms, and
bacon.  Thank you for all the suggestions once again,

	Volker AElfwine
	Volker_AElfwine at Juno.com