SC - Liqueurs

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Tue Jun 10 12:49:40 PDT 1997

Earlier today, Tuesday, June 10, Gunthar asks:

>I'm thinking of making up some rose and lilac liqueurs for gifts and as an
A&S
>entry.  I don't think they are period but I was wondering if there were
similar
>things and if anyone knows when liqueurs began.

Below I have pasted two messages from my cordials-msg file from when the
same question came up several years ago on the Rialto.

Perhaps Katerine (once known as Angharad ver' Rhuawn) could tell us if she
has found additional info since this four year old message.

Stefan li Rous
markh at risc.sps.mot.com