SC - Help with presentation

Sue Wensel swensel at brandegee.lm.com
Wed Jun 11 11:39:19 PDT 1997

When we (BMDL) had the Ceilidh, we hadn't originally planned on having a High
Table as this was not going to be a RP.  Their Highnesses decided otherwise.
Our host, Baron Charles and I (the head cook) brought the entrees to the High
Table as each was heralded in (the feast was buffet -- too many little tables
for 4-6).  Little extras I did were:

- -	made an oatcake in the shape of an escarbuncle ringed with apple slices --
High Table thought it was too ornamental to eat.

- -	made sugared raisins to be given to the table.

- -	marked the high table pies with saffron escarbuncles.

Everything that was presented was arranged especially carefully, but that
didn't really take too much time to do.  Those little touches really help pull
off a nice feast.

Derdriu