SC - Fabulous Feasts

Uduido at aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Fri Jun 13 03:51:21 PDT 1997

<<  INDIVIDUAL RECIPES ARE NOT SPECIFICALLY DOCUMENTED, and
 she does not even include the original recipe.  Still, I found the book
 fascinating. >>

A word of caution! Although the book "Fabulous Feasts" is a fascinating book
as a book,  IMHO and the opinion of many others, the recipes included are
absolutely and unequivocably BAD YUCKY HORRIBLE tasting stuff. If you want to
know what period food should NOT taste like, these are the recipes to use.

This is not a reflection on you, m'lady. I also have the book, but please do
use caution if you should want to try the recipes.

Lord Ras (over-reacting again <sigh> Uduido at aol.com