SC - Roses

Uduido at aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Fri Jun 13 17:18:58 PDT 1997

<< DOH!>>

Meaning , please.

 <<As soon as I read this, I remembered some dessert rescipes that I was
 looking at that called for some rose syrup.   I don't believe that I
 forgot that, I guess that roses just seem so British to me, that I can't
 see them in the mid-east.   >>

Oh, well, what can I say? The British, if I remember correctly claimed credit
for asparagus much to the dismay of the Romans. :-) As did the Chinese to the
noodle much to the dismay of the Italians AND Persians.. :-)

Lord Ras (Uduido at aol.com)