SC - PC Cooks

L Herr-Gelatt and J R Gelatt liontamr at postoffice.ptd.net
Sun Jun 15 07:12:13 PDT 1997

>Bad Volker, however I guess being PC was meaningless in our "time."  No
>Biscuit!
>
>Genevieve
>(holding a biscuit out anyway . . .to go with the slurpee bought just to
>get out of the market)

Hey, tell that to The Spanish Inquisition! Or Henry VIII!

PS. True MEaning of "You've been in the SCA too Long":

Your relatives come back from England and bring you lithographs of famous
Queens Costumes, Herb Cataloges from the Chelsea Flower Show, and tiny Wives
of Henry VIII dolls for your children, plus the Dude himself. But no Cook
Books this time 'round, darn it!

Aoife

BTW: The bounced Messages: This Frank guy should be unsubscribed by now
(Right, Gunther?). My server will try several times a day to deliver some
messages before giving up after 3 days---I assume this is what is happening.
But I'm getting a wee bit peeved myself. Every message we send (including
this one no doubt) will produce a bounce which we then get back ----and so
does he, making for lots and lots of bounces. So either he is unsubscribed
or I start a riot.