SC - Has anyone heard(w

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Tue Jun 17 09:28:29 PDT 1997

                      RE>>SC - Has anyone heard(was "perry?"       6/17/97

>Mesoamerican Mead?  I was watching a show on PBS about the Aztec >culture,and
they said that they cultivated bees, and used the >honey to make a fermented
drink.  Can anyone help?

No, but if I remember correctly way back to a history lesson on such cultures,
 I think it had something hallucinogenic in it, and they used to get the
sacrifices liquered up so that they were easier to throw off the cliff.  There
is some pit down there with a lake in the bottom, and a whole lotta gold and
skellingtons from this ritual.