SC - Feast Themes

Uduido at aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Tue Jun 17 16:05:57 PDT 1997

<< Does anyone have any other cool ideas? Now that Crown is over and I'm no
 longer the Seneschal, I am going stark raving mad for want of something to
 organise! >>

Hasselets (Dried fruit srung on a string, dipped in batter, and deep fried) .
These look like a pile of guts when finished. Dominus :-) Adamantius probably
has the souce if you grovel nicely since mine is lost in the clutter of the
current Will's preparation.

By the way, I hear you're coming to Will's Revenge. :-) Can't wait to give
you and your loved ones a hug! You know where to find me. :-)

Lord Ras