SC - camping recipes

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Tue Jun 17 23:18:23 PDT 1997

>Remember these will go to people who may not have access to this
>newsgroup so even if they have been on here before they may not know
>them. Send it by private E-mail if you wish.
>
>                            Tegan Rhos

You might want to look at the _Miscellany_ which my lady wife and I
publish; the next to most recent edition has been webbed (by someone else
with our permission) and is at:

http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/cariadoc/miscellany.html

It includes a lot of worked out period recipes, and a brief article on
things suitable for wars and such. Also, my lady wife had an article on the
subject in the latest T.I.

David/Cariadoc
http://www.best.com/~ddfr/