SC - I'm back!!!!

denton at microtech.com.au denton at microtech.com.au
Fri Jun 20 01:58:28 PDT 1997

Greetings to all on this list, and to any who may have joined since I
last communicated.

  Sianan Censelach is FINALLY back on the list at a different address and
a whole new outlook on life and cooking.  Email system failures, don't
you just LOVE them???
  Since I was last part of this merry band of cooking enthusiasts, I
managed to score myself the position of Head Cook of two feasts, both
within a weeks space of each other. I MUST be going mad!  The Steward
said that he wanted Battered Sage leaves served at one, but I'd never
heard of them and everyone else answered with a "What's tha then?"  does
any gentle out there know what Battered Sage leaves are and have a recipe
for them???
Regards once again,
- -Sianan