SC - documenting cordials

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Thu Jun 26 22:04:33 PDT 1997

On Wed., June 25, kat asked:

>	I will be teaching a local-level A&S class on making cordials in the =
>near future; and I need to know a good place to start looking for =
>documentation.  A book title or two would suffice; though I see no need =
>to reinvent the wheel, I wouldn't ask y'all to do it for me either...

Take a look at this file in the BEVERAGES section of my SCA Rialto Files,
newly enlarged with messages from SCA-Cooks and SCA-Arts:

cordials-msg      (32K)  3/25/97    Period cordials and liqueurs. SCA
creations.

Err. Uh. It will be enlarged with this neat new stuff including period
referances when I do the next update. Kat, if you want a copy, I'll
update it and send a copy to you by email.

Otherwise, my files are at:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

I have appended a few excerpts from this file below:

Stefan li Rous
markh at risc.sps.mot.com