SC - Fwd from Claricia

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at tddeng00.fnts.com
Wed Jun 4 06:38:56 PDT 1997

I would be very sad to see us lose another member, due to what I
believe is a misunderstanding.  When people post things they have
used in feasts, I take them as given -- cool new ideas for me to use
or not as I see fit, and a peek at how others do feasts.  I realize
that the requests for documentation (i.e. Do you have a period recipe
for that?) may be intimidating, but if you haven't done the research
it's fine to say so.  Some of us ask for documentation not out of a
desire to be snobs, but because we honestly want to know if there IS
a period recipe for it.

Claricia Nyetgale
Canton of Caldrithig
Barony of Skraeling Althing
Ealdormere  (still mostly in the Middle Kingdom)