SC - The Inquisition

Uduido at aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Wed Jun 4 06:47:39 PDT 1997

<< Most inquisitors are not meaning to be overbearing and only interested in
 further insight for themselves.   >>

I can not agree more. From a personal standpoint, I usually request
documentation for a purely arbitrary and selfish reason. I don't have the
desired information, I want it and this may be the opportunity to get it are
the over-ridng priorities when I request such info. I sent Rhi a private
letter incouraging her efforts and requesting recipes be shared because of
the potential that I feel she has. Her responce was very kind and informative
and now I have another SCA on-line friend. :-)

Cooks, being the artists that they are, tend to be opinionated and mouthy at
the best of times. Try getting a group of them together sometime to prepare
the same recipe and taste test the results.:-0 What a trip! Anyway for the
most part we are cuddly and soft and do not eat small children for lunch.
(Probably because of a lack of authentic recipes. :-))

<<the haggis needs some flavor." (: ^ b   (Except for Lord Ras's . . . or was
it Lord Adamantius [ Adam*Ant* E* Us -- a punk rocker, perhaps?  : )] . . . I
am sure it was perfect!!!!!!!)>>

Alas the haggis was not mine. :-( However, if you would like to experience an
eclectic collection of recipes from many lands cooked at an English court in
the manner of the French, please do show up at Will's Revenge. Such delights
as Joutes of Almaunde Mylke, eel stuffed with salmon, Grete Mete pies and A
roast of Roc will be yours.

Lord Ras (who never allows anyone to taste the failed recipes) :-)