SC - Reconstructing recipes (was: All Members)

maddie teller-kook meadhbh at io.com
Fri Jun 6 09:07:58 PDT 1997

Margaret..

I agree 100%. It is important to plan out the taste and textures
involved in a feast as well.  One doesn't want to have everything taste
the same...how boring.  Having a complex, simple, sweet and savory
flavors in one remove or dinner makes for a more interesting meal.

another 2 cents deposited (grin)

meadhbh