SC - Messages in Digest Form

Alys of Foxdale foxdale at wolfstar.com
Sun Jun 8 19:56:28 PDT 1997

> Please describe to one who is a computer novice (as opposed to a computer
> virgin) how to change the way I receive email from the cooks list from each
> individual message to the *digest form*.
>
> Regards,
>
> Aonghas

Posted in case there are others out there too shy to ask...

] To unsubscribe from the list and subscribe to the Digest, send an
] e-mail to majordomo at eden.com with the following lines in the BODY of
] the message:
]
] unsubscribe sca-cooks
]
] subscribe sca-cooks-digest
]
] You should receive a message telling you that you are unsubscribed.
] Another message saying you are subscribed to the Digest should follow
] in the next 24 hours.

   Alys of Foxdale          Shire of Stierbach, Kingdom of Atlantia
 mka Sallie Montuori               Chantilly, Virginia, USA
foxdale at wolfstar.com