Re(2): SC - Caffeine in period

Thu Jun 12 09:24:32 PDT 1997

  That's what I thought I remembered for Europe.  I don't think tea is any
  better, but *please* (whimper, beg) correct me if I am incorrect.  I know
  chocolatl is out of period.

<Dangerously near off topic>

Personally, learning meditation has done more to reduce my migraines than
any drug in the world.  I even managed to stop one, once.  (I've only had 4
since I started meditation.)

I consider medications to be just as important an off-scene support that
permits participation, as my mundane job that pays for it all.  If you need
something that reduces pain, don't be authentic (and suffer): take the
medication and don't give it another thought.

	Tibor