SC - Concord Grapes

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Sat Jun 14 11:17:07 PDT 1997

If you are willing to use New World grapes, you might experiment with
verjuice. As I think I mentioned earlier, a modern persian cookbook I was
looking at said that it was made from green grapes that were picked early
in order to thin the bunches, so as to improve the quality of the remaining
grapes. You might try the experiment. The only source for information on
making verjuice that I can suggest is the recipe in Robert May's _The
Accomplisht Cook_ (late 17th c.), which uses crabapples.

David/Cariadoc
http://www.best.com/~ddfr/