SC - Getting irratated-off topic

Stonewall Van Wie III svanwie at davlin.net
Sun Jun 15 09:39:29 PDT 1997

> << Subj:  SC - cc:Mail Link to SMTP Undeliverable Message >>
>
>  Is anyone else getting these bounced and re-posted messages from a person
>   called fwelsh at primevera.com? This is becoming extraordinarily irritating
> and
>  time consuming.
>
>  Lord Ras (Uduido at aol.com) >>
>
> I have been for two days.  I sent a copy of one of them to the gentle in
> question, and one to the primavera.com postmaster.  No response yet.
>
> Aldyth (Aldyth at aol.com)

Frank is not sending the messages.  His account is inactive and the messages
sent him by the list are bouncing to the list and then being sent out by the
list to all subscribers.  In other words, if you would read all of the bounced
messages you would find yours as one of them.

Actually we are lucky, on some list the message would go out to Frank, bounce
back to the list, back to Frank, back to the list and so on ad nauseum.  Each
time it went out to Frank, it would go out to each member of the list getting
longer each time.

Willem
- ----
Stonewall Van Wie III         svanwie at davlin.net