SC - Medlars anyone?

Donna J. White skunkkiller at juno.com
Wed Jun 18 20:00:54 PDT 1997

I have one tree, but the squirrels keep a watchful eye on them for the
exactly perfect time to strip the tree and feast on their sweetness.  I
have managed to get a few, but certainly not the amount I should get.  I
can only hope those squirrels make themselves sick on MY pears.

I don't know anything about them.  The tree and a couple of fig bushes
were here when we moved into this house.  they are both quite bountiful
(if the varmints would leave them alone).

Genevieve