SC - Medlars anyone?

Aldyth at aol.com Aldyth at aol.com
Thu Jun 19 15:25:34 PDT 1997

<< I have one tree, but the squirrels keep a watchful eye on them for the
 exactly perfect time to strip the tree and feast on their sweetness.  I
 have managed to get a few, but certainly not the amount I should get.  I
 can only hope those squirrels make themselves sick on MY pears.

 I don't know anything about them.  The tree and a couple of fig bushes
 were here when we moved into this house.  they are both quite bountiful
 (if the varmints would leave them alone).

 Genevieve >>

Whiz down jalepenos in a blender.  Strain the product, and put the liquid in
a spray bottle, or outdoor spray appliance.  Spray the tree, fruit and all.
 No more squirrell problem, or bug problem, or bird problem.  Works great on
strawberries, and really most any fruit or veggie.  Got the idea from an old
Organic Gardening book.  It works up here in Wyoming for me, and has in other
locals as well.

Aldyth at aol.com