SC - Feeding non-medieval types

GARNER at admin.hnc.edu GARNER at admin.hnc.edu
Mon Jun 23 09:58:41 PDT 1997

Thanks to all who offered suggestions, I can sense a battle plan shaping
up!  It is a very small wedding (30, including the bridal party) -- the
budget is quite generous (can YOU spell M-i-c-r-o-s-o-f-t, boys & girls?),
and, pathetically enough, I will be the sole authority on Medieval food.

So, it sounds like I can fill up the totally-non-interested folks with
roast meat & bread & custard & perhaps an "un-fruited" meat pie.  Then,
I can jazz up the table with a few sexy, exotic, authentic dishes and
everyone will be happy.  THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU EVERYONE!  Now
I can relax, and concentrate on designing the wedding gown and
calligraphing the invitations.

Juana Teresa de Salamanca
my very newest motto:  "Creo que todo ya esta bien!"