SC - Agave Worm - Private

Donna J. White 1djw5827 at unixstew.tstc.edu
Mon Jun 23 14:13:36 PDT 1997

I didn't mean to imply that the worm made me ill.  I was so drunk on
tequila that it is what most likely made me ill -- I'm talking violently
sick.  I don't drink tequila anymore.  The experience kind of reminded me
of my more inexperienced drinking days when I played "quarters" with vodka.
 It's amazing I lived through those awful teen years.

Genevieve (who is busily trying to steer her teenage daughter and son away
from all those "fun" things she did as a youth)