Re(2)- SC - chocolate

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue Jun 24 05:38:19 PDT 1997

DianaFiona at aol.com wrote:

>       There was an article in CHOCOLATIER magazine a few years back that
> spiced up a variety of recipes with a small amount of dried, ground cayenne
> pepper. I've always wanted to try some of them, but they've never quite
> suited my needs or audience when I've been reminded of them. One of these
> days, though............ ;-)
>
>                                                   Ldy Diana

At the risk of packing up and leaving topic for good, I'll point out
that the recipe for chocolate truffles with paprika found in the
Larousse Gastronomique is really quite good, and also quite well
accepted in one of the most hidebound and reactionary culinary
environments on the planet (i.e. French cuisine as portrayed by
Larousse), so this concept isn't really very unusual at all.

Adamantius