Re(2): SC - Trois Creme

Sue Wensel swensel at brandegee.lm.com
Fri Jun 27 07:24:54 PDT 1997

>For example, people tell me I have a good touch with eggplant. Not as
>easy when I require a ten-foot pole between me and it during the cooking
>process.

>Adamantius, exaggerating slightly, but not much.

For my first (and so far only) feast that I've run, one of the pies was a
cheese pie that used horseradish.  I couldn't taste it because horseradish and
I have a violent reaction to one another.  I had to rely on other's
observations of the pie to determine how it was.  Must have been good, because
I didn't have anything left over.

Derdriu