SC - Hot peppers

Uduido at aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Mon Jun 30 17:30:18 PDT 1997

<< Which "hot peppers" are you referring to?  I find the term rather
vague...<snip>....cayenne, etc.>>

I am not certain but the hot peppers the article referred to were most
probably cayenne.

<<  I am interested in whatever documentation you might have,>>

Since I am in the process of moving my library from one floor to another I do
not have  the sources readily available, unfortunately. I recall either
having read it in  "The History of Food" or Craig Claiborne's "Encyclopedia
of Food" (cringe). I assure you it was not a primary source. When I find it I
will post the info.

<< as I would like to add these peppers to my period spice database
 Derdriu >>

Must you add this one? <just kidding> :-)

Lord Ras