SC - Redaction class on-line

Mr. Jebediah Shakes mrshakes at i-link-2.net
Sun Mar 2 05:53:23 PST 1997

Sorry to post this as a public, but as another mentioned. I don't get the
address's of those who write the messages.  Caointiarn, could I 'PLEASE'
get a copy of your recipe book? Or at the very least, a copy of any PERIOD
recipes?  My address is mrshakes at i-link-2.net (Note this down peoples, for
anyone who has my predicament)..   Oh yes..
I am Vladimir Armbruster, currently located in Fire Mountain Keep but with
no particular affiliation to anyone.
I am a newbie to this list, and unfortunately will be collecting info more
than distributing, but hope to do my part of that as soon as I get
situated..   For those of you who don't know, Fire Mountain Keep is in An
Tir, South of the Barony of Glymm Mere (Olympia, WA)..
Merry met,
Vladimir Armbruster
AKA  Me, Myself, and I