SC - BEEF! But it isn't a recipe!

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at tddeng00.fnts.com
Thu May 1 09:40:15 PDT 1997

> Pardon me for posting this to the whole list.

That's ok, it gives me a chance to advertise a search capability
that some folks might find useful.

> There is a lady named Tovah who has posted several times  on
> the Rialto looking for another lady also called Tovah. It seems
> she was conversing with this other Tovah by email and lost her
> address. I seemed to remember a Tovah on this list but now if you
> are here I can't find your name/email address in my files. So
> if there is someone who goes by Tovah on this list, could you
> please contact Tovah of Misty Isles, Lady of North Keep,
> tovah at hubert.rain.com.

If you look at the top of the SCA A&S webpage, there's a new search
button (www.sca.org -> A&S -> search). It's also in a bunch of other
places. It allows you to easily search through Usenet groups like
rec.org.sca, as well as through a subset of web pages such as just the
Rialto archive.

A quick search through rec.org.sca reveals "ruby at paltech.com" as
a likely candidate.

Gregory Blount