SC - Poison Potatoes (semi-silly)

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Thu May 1 22:57:33 PDT 1997

JTRbear at aol.com wrote:

> I recently read (I'm not sure if it was in Prevention or the paper) that
> dietary cholesterol adds almost nothing to your cholesterol count if you are
> otherwise healthy.  If you have high cholesterol that is a sign that you have
> trouble metabolizing cholesterol anyway and dietary cholesterol will work its
> way into your blood and do its nasty thing.
>
> Jean-Philipe L'Ours

Thank you for the information.  However, my concern is with the fat, no the
cholesterol.  I am one of the blessed whose cholestorol level never seems to go
up, yet one of the cursed whose weight does.  When I look at a recipe that calls
for extensive amounts of yolks, I wonder if I could substitute and save some of
those fat grams that mean so much to me.

Linneah
wishing someday to be closer to svelt