SC - WARNING!!!!

S.Thomas morgan at in-tch.com
Sat May 3 09:38:39 PDT 1997

<< For powder
 fort we just used my usual formula (I keep it on hand, ready to use.)  >>
My Lady, as a very beginner in period cookery, what is powder fort, and are
there various formulae for this ingredient?
I try to help in the kitchen at various events we attend but my help tends to
be at the sink trying to keep up with the dirtied dishes.  I did
co-feastcrate one event, but thank heavens the other ladies were very
knowledgable (sp?).
Ldy Elisende in Vulpine Reach, Meridies