SC - Galingale

Uduido@aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Sat May 3 19:13:45 PDT 1997

<< [Rue] Must only be used by medical personnel and not at all by
 pregnant women, as it is abortive.  Large doses are toxic, sometimes
 precipitating mental confusion, and the oil is capable of causing
 death." >>

Thank-you for this information. Until I can study it further, I will not use
the recipes that call for this herb. I'm curious as to what description your
sourcebook gives for Canabis which is listed erroneously as poison in several