SC - Spices and their use in Period

Sue Wensel swensel at brandegee.lm.com
Mon May 5 14:09:21 PDT 1997

Hello all,

As I mentioned a few weeks ago, I am preparing a class for our War Practice
about Spices and Their Use in Period.  I have two questions:

1.	What have you discovered in redacting period recipes?  What works, what is
	off-putting to a modern palate?

2.	What would you like to learn?  This class is probably going to have a lot
	of new cooks in it, but I hope to get some experienced cooks too.  Hit me
	with your questions and I will try to incorporate that into the class.

3.	Would you like me to post the notes I create for the class and the notes I
	take of the discussion?

Well, I guess I really had three questions.

Derdriu
- ----
This message was sent using a demo version of BBEdit, a product of Bare Bones
Software, Inc.
http://www.tiac.net/biz/bbsw/

- --
swensel at brandegee.lm.com