SC - Totally off topic.

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue May 6 17:09:03 PDT 1997

Annejke wrote:

>>  Eian used a copy of Gutter Spicea (SP) that Mistress Katerinia von
Nurenbrugh from the East Kingdom gave me.  It was a xerox of the original
with her translation.  He used the orginial and translated and redacted
it  himself.  Then he made the dish and took everything in. <<

Which recipe did he use?  Would he be willing to let you post it?  I'd be
very interested.

Hugh, my oldest, put himself through college and graduate school as a
chef, building on the cooking I'd taught him at home.  My younger son
never cooked professionally, but he asked pretty girls going into the
university cafeteria whether they'd rather eat 'mystery meat' in there,
or come back to his place for duck a la orange, chocolate mousse, etc.
He never had a Friday without a date!

Allison