SC - Pennsic Merchants

Uduido@aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Tue May 6 20:28:38 PDT 1997

I hope you didn't take my comments to offense, dear sir.  I am just
playing.  I get in these moods once in awhile (usually at the end of a
semester during the writing, giving, and grading of finals) when I just
let loose.  Please do not take offense.  I just figured you and Lord Ras
would appreciate a jolly response.  That's all.

Genevieve