SC - Hartshorn

Thu May 8 09:06:23 PDT 1997

> I feel it is all of a piece.  Don't put it in a library... burn it.  Then,
> burn the libraries copy....  (:-)

Gosh, and to think I had the nerve to put a recipe from that book on this sterling
net.  I was hesitant to say it was from "Fabulous Feasts" but the recipe in
question was unusual, Medieval (to my unlettered mind), and very good.  Yes the
book is a junkheap, but there are one or two gems in there.  NOT for the unwary.

> To be sure: most people tell me that the recipes, if made, are delicious.
> But that's not what I am on about.  One guys opinion.
>
> 	Tibor

Gunthar