SC - --mushy walnuts--yuck!

LYN M PARKINSON allilyn at juno.com
Fri May 9 23:48:58 PDT 1997

On Thu, 8 May 1997 23:24:30 -0500 gfrose at cotton.vislab.olemiss.edu (Terry
Nutter) writes:
>Julleran asks me to clarfy my reference to Austin.  Sorry, it's been a
>long
>year already this month.  Austin, _Two Fifteenth-Century
>Cookery-Books_.  I
>forget the full reference (it's on my web page, URL below, if you're
>really
>interested, along with some other references -- follow the link to
>sources),
>but it's in the Early English Text Society Original Series, and most
>good research libraries have it.
>
>Cheers,
>
>-- Katerine/Terry

I shouldn't answer e-mail when I'm tired! I have Two-Fifteenth Century
Cookery Books (on my Bibliography, I wish I had it in my bookshelf!). I
didn't recognize the name when I read that at midnight and I looked in
the wrong place! Thanks for the answer anyway. And thanks for the URL in
your subsequent posting!

Julleran