SC - Ginger ale (as an offshoot from Kvass)

Jessica Tiffin jessica at beattie.uct.ac.za
Thu May 15 09:02:24 PDT 1997

At 10:45 PM -0400 5/13/97, Uduido at aol.com wrote:

>I was wondering what format the
>mini-feast should take? Should I do the testing in the same
>order/combonations as the actual feast or do a buffet-type thing where guests
>could taste and pick at will?

What we like to do when possible is a miniature of the feast--the whole
thing, as it will be served, for one table (about eight people), consisting
of the cooks, the autocrat, and anyone else you want. That gives you a
chance to see how it goes together, as well as a small scale rehearsal.

David/Cariadoc
http://www.best.com/~ddfr/