SC - cc:Mail Link to SMTP Undeliverable Message

Frank Welsh fwelsh at primavera.com
Sat May 17 11:42:19 PDT 1997

Hi, Katerine here.  Lord Ras and Elisende want to know where to get the
Pynson.  The answer is: any library that has UMI microfilms (though you
will have to pay a per-page copy to have it duplicated) or directly from
UMI.  I don't have the information on how to contact UMI here, but
any research librarian should be able to give it to you.  (I'd be inclined
to write, since you'll probably have to send a check in with the order
anyhow, and I have no idea how much it costs.)

Cheers,

- -- Katerine/Terry