SC - Re: SC - redactions

Shayne & Trudi Lynch lynchs at macquarie.matra.com.au
Sun May 18 21:24:07 PDT 1997

Aelfthrythe replying to Lord Ras;

>Since this is a very good idea, I'll have to do it or feel guilty! :-) Of
>course this involves cooking the feast, literally several times, and then
>presenting it twice more,...oh, well martyrdom was always a goal of mine.

- -
Sorry it took so long to reply, shift work sucks. Yes, you should do all
or as much of your testing as possible at the same time. It also allows
you to see how well dishes reheat and how the removes will hold together,
I've changed whole removes on the strength of these try-outs and come up
with  better, well rounded feasts in the long run. If you put 1 dish out at
a time every one can taste, then discuss, then clean their palate with a
drink. But, if could work just as well to do it by remove, this would also
help you see how it will all string together.

This kind of get together allows dicussion on how well it redacts
as a dish, promotes discussion on people's expectation of the dish,
and how it tastes to the modern palate.

Taking the time to cook a dish at least once before a feast is the
difference between a sure fire hit and a feast every-one luckly
enjoyed.

Aelfthrythe of Saxony
Journeyman to Master Charles of the Park
Shayne Lynch   &      Trudi Lynch
[AKA]  Francois Henri Guyon   &   "He's like a giant boulder:
       AElfthrythe of Saxony  I   too thick to think and
lynchs at macquarie.matra.com.au I   too heavy to move" (anon.)