Re(2): SC - Cook's Knees

Sue Wensel swensel at brandegee.lm.com
Mon May 19 07:56:42 PDT 1997

At 00:42 15-5-97 +0000, you wrote:

>> Christi (Who has her new persona narrowed down to a choice of four names
>> and can't find a four sided coin to choose for her
>
>Ask in your local group if anyone plays Dungeons & Dragons.  If they do,
>ask to borrow a 4-sided die.  They do exist, really!
>
>							-- Dagonell

Absolutely nothing to do with cooking, but.... 8)

Navy enlisted men compete for promotion in a test administered twice a year
(once a year for E6 up for E7).  The tests are always multiple choice, with
four possible answers.  I always take a 4-sided die with me for use on
difficult questions. 8)  (In fact, the first time I took the E7 test,
several people noticed the dice sitting on my table and asked to borrow one.)

But enough of this Navy nonsense - back to the Real World!  Right, Linneah?

Slainte -

Alasdair mac Iain

James and/or Nancy Gilly
katiemorag at worldnet.att.net