SC - Questions

Kathleen M Everitt kathe1 at juno.com
Mon May 5 09:53:28 PDT 1997

On Sun, 04 May 1997 23:39:23 EDT allilyn at juno.com (LYN M PARKINSON)
writes:
>Julleran,
>

>I can read German cookbooks.
>

>Allison

Where do you live? I think I have a gentleman who can translate German.
He doesn't cook, but I can give him advice on that part of it. However,
someone who cooks *and* read German... Sounds like you could do a much
better job! Or if you live near us (Buckland Cross - East) maybe you two
could work together. I'll let you know once he gives me a definitive
answer about translating. If I understand His Grace Cariodoc's last post,
he has a total of three German manuscripts, so there are enough to go
around! Maybe we can add some new sources to what is already
available?!?!?

Julleran