SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #107

L Herr-Gelatt and J R Gelatt liontamr at postoffice.ptd.net
Tue May 6 05:40:44 PDT 1997

- -------------

>From: Mark Schuldenfrei <schuldy at abel.MATH.HARVARD.EDU>
>Date: Mon, 5 May 1997 14:26:35 -0400 (EDT)
>Subject: Re: SC - Galingale
>
>  Come on now, Aoife! Please post the galingal liquer. We'll decide it's
>  periodicity. Please? <beg, grovel, kiss, beg, beg> :-)

Well, sweetie, believe it or not, one of my cookbook shelves fell off the
wall AGAIN, and all is chaos. My little flip-file of recipes (sorta rolodex
like) is completely MIA. Why are cookbooks so darned heavy? At any rate, I
will (literally) dig up this stuff next week. I am, at this very moment,
packing for Disney.

Aoife, fleeing one Mickey-Mouse Organization for another ;^D
(sorry I couldn't resist). Hubby is really looking forward to the viking
longship ride in the Norway Pavillion at Epcot!

>pe.ri.od.ic.i.ty \.pir-e--*-'dis-*t-e-\ n : the quality, state, or fact of
>   being regularly recurrent
>
>	Tibor (:-)

BTW: One can, by tweaking the recipe, get a nice, smooth, spicy liqeur, OR a
big bottle of Fire Water, lending new meaning to the phrase "regularly
recurrent". You have been warned.