SC - Paprika (also an introduction)

Varju at aol.com Varju at aol.com
Wed May 7 08:50:10 PDT 1997

The history professor that I had while I was in Hungary said there were only
a few useful things that the Turks left them with. . .interesting
architecture, some new needle work patterns, and paprika.  :-)   I was
curious because I would like to try to do more period feast, but I am just
stubborn enough that I want to stick with Central and Eastern European foods.

I also realized that I never introduced myself.   My persona is that of a
10th century Magyar, hence my interest in Central and Eastern Europe.  I live
in the Shire of Windkeep, in the Kingdom of the Outlands. (Cheyenne, Wyoming,
USA).  I do embroidery, costuming and leatherwork when I'm not in the
kitchen.

Fekete Hollo Noemi
who let her nomadic curiousity get ahead of her manners