SC - Sourse (SCA Merchant) Period Spices Address

Uduido at aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Wed May 7 20:24:32 PDT 1997

<<  and so the hunt begins... >>

Long pepper, cubebs, galingal, grains of paradise, etc. and many other SCA
oriented cook's needs are list ed in a wonderful little catalog put out by:

Franscesco Sirene, Spicer
R.R. #2,
Site 38
Comp B.O.
Peachland, B.C. VOH1X0

Prices are extremely reasonable! 25 gr. long pepper....1.85; whole
cloves....25 gr.  .35 (compare with $3.00 + at the supermarket); cubebs....25
gr.....1.75, etc. I have no affiliation with this company and am not
recieving any special consideration or gain from this announcement. I sent
for the catalog less than 2 weeks ago and it has already arrived!

Lord Ras