SC - new to list

weymouth at netaxs.com weymouth at netaxs.com
Mon May 12 16:33:58 PDT 1997

Greetings.  My name is Aemilia Weymouth and I live in the Barony of
Bhakail  in the East Kingdom.   I have just read 4 days of postings
and would like to thank everyone for their input to the questions
posted.  It is most interesting reading.

I am interested in picking up copies (even photo copies) of any out
of the ordinary early English cooking texts, 15th c or earlier.  I
enjoy weird science but try not to inflict it on too many people.

If anyone should ever have any questions about cooking
(successfully) for large groups please feel free to contact me as I
have many years mundane experience in restaurants and catering and
have cooked several kingdom level events in the East.

Please excuse the typos, I corrected all that I could catch.  Winston
the typing cat was assisting me this evening.

Thanks.
Aemilia