SC - redactions

Varju at aol.com Varju at aol.com
Wed May 14 08:11:30 PDT 1997

Here we do a small feast, we call the Taster's feast, the last Tuesday of
every month.  Its designed to let people who are interested in doing feasts
or trying out new recipes try it out in a small more informal setting.  it
usually ends up being for around 15-20 people, but we've had as many as 30.

In the same vein, when working out amounts of spices used in a period recipe,
what is the best method to get the amounts right?  I was going to use the
same amounts as the other spices used.  Will this work?

Noemi