SC - Will's Final Menu

Uduido at aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Fri May 23 17:20:26 PDT 1997

OK, good gentles. Here is the feast I've been working on for Will's Revenge.
Comments and/or questions are welcome. This is our 10th anniversary and my
10th major feast. I still am NOT recieving e-mail from SCA-Cooks for whatever
bizaare reason. Please forward e-mail comments to Uduido at aol.com. Thanks.

No. On-board limited to  : 175
Am’t per person allowed: $5.00
Total Allowable Budget : $875.00
 *  *  *  *  *
Feast Name: VIAUNDES-Being a Feste in the Manere of the French (14th
Century C.E.)

Archemagirus Major: Lord Ras al Zib, AoA, OSyc
Archemagirus Minor: Lord Thorstin, AoA, OSyc
Recipes created by Lord Ras with the exception of Joutes and Eel
Prepared by The Guilde of Ste. Martha and volunteer staff
*  *  *  *  *

1st Course:
Joutes of Almaunde Mylke
Brede